3.30.2010

Delightful Little Things

An 8 year old inspired me yesterday when she showed me a notebook pasted with horses that she simply listed in neat printed penmanship, a list of all the things she loves.
It made me think: What would my list look like now if I were to write out all of the things that I simply LOVE?

I thought I would give it a try...

I love when the sun comes out after a week of rain in Oregon, and it makes it all worth it.
I love holding an umbrella in the rain.
I love when I get a random text from my fiance while I'm at work, telling me hi or that he loves me.
I love drinking coffee when it's cold outside.
I love reading and listening to the rain.
I love writing in coffee shops.
I love fridays with Becky.
I love when the littles at school make the effort to say hello to me and give me hug. It makes it all worth it.
I love making a difference in children's lives.
I love working with Jordan even when it is challenging.
I love to see Jordan smile.
I love being silly with kids, they're my biggest fans.
I love cuddling with Justin on the couch.
I love Justin's laugh.
I love when Justin and I spend time together doing anything.
I love when Justin kisses me and how it's new every time.
I love my family and how silly they are.
I love looking out my windows in my apartment.
I love dipping biscotti and/or shortbread cookies in my coffee.
I love hanging out with my girls and laughing about everything.
I love when Justin wears his glasses.
I love my macbook.
I love the color red.
I love getting cozy.
I love sleeping in.
I love planning my wedding.
I love Justin's and my new townhouse that we are moving into soon!
I love books.
I love getting new make up.
I love when Lauren comes to visit.
I love seeing my mom after a long time and having so much to say.
I love being silly with Justin and making each other crack up.
I love Justin hugs.
I love watching little Ro run. (Justin's nephew)
I love getting a fresh perspective.
I love hearing God's Father-like voice speak to me.
I love when my dad calls me.
I love when friends go out of their way to show me that they appreciate me.
I love how little baby girls Josie and Jordan look like their mammas.
I love playing checkers with Zion.
I love playing scrabble.
I love getting compliments.
I love surprises.
I love feeling creative.
I love writing.
I love when things match.


I appreciate the little things in life that make me happy. These' I loves' aren't based on my life but just for this certain time in my life. Thank you to all the people that make 'my loves' possible :)



3 comments:

Jo and Li said...

I love you!
~Li:)

Unknown said...

I love your list! how fun!
I wanted to let you know that you have an blogger award waiting for you on my blog =)

Jason & Cierra Wortman said...

You are awesome. I love you! xoxo